Inland Caregiver Resource Center provides a website with sub-domain resources:
The Website and sub-domain allow our clients and other users to view caregiving information, provide information about their caregiving situation and to access caregiver services.
This Privacy Statement applies to The Website and sub-domain, which are owned and operated by Inland Caregiver Resource Center. This Privacy Statement describes how Inland Caregiver Resource Center collects and uses the personal information you provide on, and other information that is collected from your use of The Website and sub-domain. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Website privacy use and disclosure of information
Use and disclosure of information provided by the caregiver includes using the information to provide information and support to a family caregiver and to the care receiver, and to conduct ongoing quality improvement activities. Our use and disclosure of an individual’s personal information is limited as required by state and federal law. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to The Website and sub-domain. We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new features or modify the way in which we manage information, or as laws change that may affect our services. If we do so, such change will appear on this page of our website. You may always visit this policy to learn of any updates.
The Website and sub-domain has security measures in place that are intended to help protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration of information under our control. These measures include encryption of data using HTTPS. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers. At your discretion, you may contact us at the mailing address or telephone number listed in the “Questions, complaints, and contacts” section at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Information collection and use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number age or date of birth
- unique identifiers such as user name and password
- preferences, such as if you’d like to be subscribed to the newsletter(s) or to an on-line discussion group
- Naming of diagnosis(s) of the care-receiver
We may use this information to:
- send you requested information or service information
- respond to caregiver service requests
- administer your account
- send you newsletters, email or text communication according to your request
- respond to your questions and concerns
- improve our website, app, and outreach efforts
- conduct internal quality improvement efforts
- keep a record of communications
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving personal threats to physical safety
We may use personal information to contact you through any contact information you provide through this website, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. We may also share personal information within the Company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources.
Inland Caregiver Resource Center routinely gathers data on website activity, such as how many people visit the site, the web pages visited, where visitors come from, how long they stay, etc. The data is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means that no personally identifiable information is associated with the data. This data helps us improve our content and overall usage. The information is not shared with other organizations for their independent use.
Evaluation and quality improvement
We will periodically ask users to complete surveys asking about their experiences with features of The Website and sub-domain. We use survey information for evaluation and quality improvement purposes, including helping Inland Caregiver Resource Center to improve information and services offered through The Website and sub-domain.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 through The Website or subdomain without receiving parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.
We may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for us. We will use information which does not identify the individual for these activities whenever reasonably possible.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect you or others from threats of imminent harm, investigate fraud or other activity in violation of the law, or respond to a government request
- to protect the security and reliability of The Website and sub-domain
- if Inland Caregiver Resource Center is involved in a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of its assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
If a user makes a request to receive information (for example, requesting a subscription to one of our online publications) through The Website and sub-domain by providing an email address or mobile phone number, the user may request to discontinue future mailings or messages. All such materials sent to you by email or text message will contain information about how to opt out.
Data integrity and correction
Requests to view and correct personal information from the Website or the subdomain may be submitted using the contact information in the “Questions, complaints, and contacts” section below.
If your personal information changes, or to update or request deletion of information collected on our Website or the subdomain, please use the contact information in the “Questions, complaints, and contacts” section below. We will respond to all access requests within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our contractual and legal obligations and to resolve disputes if any.
Links to third party website
The Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Inland Caregiver Resource Center. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Questions, complaints, and contacts
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our policies and practices concerning The Website and or a sub-domain, you can contact Inland Caregiver Resource Center by telephone at 1-800-675-6694 (toll free), by sending a message to Inland Caregiver Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org (
Inland Caregiver Resource Center | P.O. Box 2266 | Colton, CA 92324